You might’ve heard about dental implants as a teeth replacement option. But what exactly dental implants is your head-banging question as of now. Dental implants are surgical procedures with a titanium screw that will replace your missing tooth. You can mend your single teeth, multiple teeth with this painless treatment.
Dental implants can bring back your missing tooth aesthetically like your own tooth. It can help you improve the functionality of tasting food. With the help of dental implants, you can get rid of those awkward situations of removing dentures. Eventually, it helps you to enjoy the bliss of your favorite dishes.
1. They last forever – If taken proper care of, implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth. All you need to do is, brush your teeth twice, floss, and visit your dentist frequently for regular cleaning.
2. For better appearance – Most of us care about our looks, and of course, they improve our self-confidence. Dental implants preserve bone and help from further deterioration of the facial structure. Also, the artificial teeth look just like your natural teeth.
3. For better speech – As dental implanted teeth do not slip, they allow you to speak comfortably.
4. For comfortable eating – Though they are metals and artificial parts, they become part of you. Dental implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
5. Improved oral health – They help to maintain healthy oral tissues, improving long-term oral health.
The treatment is PAIN-FREE as our surgeons give you anesthesia and numb your teeth. And as the numbness wears off after the treatment, you will most likely start feeling some discomfort for a few days. Usually, we will recommend some painkillers to relieve your pain.
Dental implants require the same care as original teeth, including brushing, flossing, rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash, and regular dental check-ups.
Dental implants are effective treatments one can get for replacing missing teeth. Of course, people of any age can get a dental implant. They should commit to good oral hygiene and dental visits.
Heavy smokers, people suffering from uncontrolled chronic disorders such as diabetes/heart disease, patients who have had radiation therapy to the head or neck area need to be evaluated on an individual basis.
Are you someone looking for an efficient & painless dental implant treatment? Reach us to know further.
Your good oral health is our priority!!
As our surgeons give you anesthesia and numb your teeth the discomfort is little. And as the numbness wears off, you will most likely start to feel some discomfort for a few days. The amount of pain afterward depends on how involved the procedure is and how many implants were put in. But mostly some pain and discomfort may last up to a week post-surgery, anyhow this pain can be managed by pain killers prescribed by us. If you feel pain even after 15 days, visit us immediately – you may have an infection.
Dental implants require the same care as real teeth, including brushing, flossing, rinsing with an antibacterial mouthwash, and regular dental check-ups.
In most cases, anyone healthy enough to undergo a routine dental extraction or oral surgery can be considered for a dental implant. Patients should have healthy gums and enough bone to hold the implant. They also must be committed to good oral hygiene and regular dental visits.
Heavy smokers, people suffering from uncontrolled chronic disorders such as diabetes/heart disease/patients who have had radiation therapy to the head or neck area need to be evaluated on an individual basis. If you are considering implants, talk to us to see if they are right for you.